Foodservice manufacturer rep group, Apex Commercial Kitchen Co will be hosting a range of breakout sessions which will be spread out over the first two days of the NAFEM Show.
There will be seven sessions in total covering topics such as ventless kitchens, food automation and blast chilling.
Registration for the breakout sessions are on a first come, first serve basis and will take place on February 7-8 2019.
The company said: “We wanted to do something different for The NAFEM Show to get out of a normal trade show routine.”
The sessions will run by this schedule:
· Ventless kitchen – Thursday, February 7 at 11am
· Drafting Bar Design – Thursday, February 7 at 1pm
· Breaking the Ice – Thursday, February 7 at 3pm
· Drafting Demand – Friday, February 8 at 11am
· Have a Blast [Chilling]! – Friday, February 8 at 1pm
· Food Automation – Friday, February 8 at 3pm
· Journey of Smallwares – TBA
Apex Commercial Kitchen Co is a manufacturer’s representative firm in the commercial food service industry.
Sign up to register here .